npower Big Dribble Event Assistants needed
5 April 2012
The npower Big Dribble is coming to Edinburgh and Glasgow on April 15 and we are looking for volunteers to help run the day as an Event Assistant. As part of the support team, Event Assistants will undertake a variety of jobs including,
- Help lay out the Big Dribble course,
- Register participants/collect data,
- Distribute hockey sticks/balls to those taking part,
- Hand out certificates to people who complete the course,
- Crowd control to sign the ball,
- Distribute additional Scottish / Great Britain goodies,
- Steward Act as or chaperone the Mascots (Jasper and Jess)
This is a great opportunity to get involved in the sport and help encourage new players take up hockey. If you think you are the right person for the job and would like to be involved please contact Louise McIntyre.
The event in Edinburgh runs from 9.30-11.30 at Festival Square, as an Event Assistant you will need to be there at 9am. The event in Glasgow on Sunday 15 April runs from 14.00-16.00 at George Square and you will need to be there at 13.30. You only need to attend one location, not both.