Masters over 35’s selection opportunity
Hockey players aged over 35 have been invited for selection for an inaugural Masters tournament.
Organisers are looking for players from North, including The Midlands, East, West and South (including England).
The Regional Masters event, sponsored by Edinburgh Asset Finance, is on Sunday, October 29.
And the venue for the Edinburgh Asset Finance Cup 2017 is Glenalmond College near Perth (PH1 3RY).
The first match is at 10.45am and event sponsor, Neil Mitchinson, said: “Selection is now available to all players over 35.
“There are a number of quality players, some who have appeared in international squads in the past, who have already indicated they are interested.
“It should be a fun tournament and we fully expect the quality to be high.”
He added: “The tournament is also the first chance for players to be considered for inclusion in the over 35, 40 and 45 Scotland teams ahead of the Masters World Cup in Barcelona next year.”
East: Craig Lamb on [email protected]
West: Stuart Carrick on [email protected]
Midlands and North: [email protected]
- Update on the Notts Sport Inter District event this weekend
- Edinburgh University to host EuroHockey Club Challenge I (Women) 2018
- Notts Sport Inter District event this weekend
- Huge weekend of hockey in Women’s National League 1
- Scottish Cup gets off to a roaring start
- The goals keep coming in National League 1
- Delights at Friday Night Lights
- Uddingston Hockey Club further strengthens key partnerships
- National League has some juicy fixtures and Scottish Cup gets underway
- Masters over 35’s selection opportunity