Equal Opportunities Monitoring
All Scottish Hockey job applications must be accompanied with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Please submit it with your appliciation. It will immediately be separted from your application and the information contained will not be seen by anyone on the interview panel.
Strength and Conditioning Coaches (4) Voluntary Positions
Scottish Hockey is seeking to appoint strength and conditioning coaches to a number of the age group squads. Specifically we are looking for strength and conditioning coaches to work with our U21 women, U18 girls, U16 girls and U16 boys. We are looking for coaches who can:
- Deliver a curriculum of strength and conditioning to a squad of up to 24 players.
- Work within a team environment and be able to integrate strength and conditioning within the overall hockey programme.
- Be available to deliver conditioning programmes at squad sessions and to monitor adherance to programmes away from the pitch.
- Be available to travel for test matches and events, both within the UK and abroad.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the development of young athletes.
- Be part of a wider Scottish Hockey strength and conditioning coaches group, willing to contribute to the wider development of strength and conditioning for the national players
External Coaching Opportunity
Giffnock Tennis, Squash and Hockey Club are seeking a Ladies 2nd Team Coach to further develop its hockey coaching programme. Giffnock already supports an expanding junior programme and a range of elite and club player programmes.
Full details here.