AGM 2021: Applications welcome to become President; Officials Convenor; or Discipline Officer
The opportunity to become the President of Scottish Hockey is now open to applications. Scottish Hockey’s mission is to inspire involvement in hockey – the fun, friendly and exciting sport for life, and the president role offers a significant contribution to this.
Candidates are asked to submit a one page document outlining their suitability in meeting the requirements of the role, outlining their relevant skills and what they can bring to the role.
As per the Articles of Association, section 26.2, candidates will require nominations by at least five members, such members being from no fewer than two districts.
The president will be elected at the upcoming Scottish Hockey AGM, which will be held online on Thursday 17 June 2021. More information on the AGM will be released soon.
At the upcoming AGM we’ll also be appointing the roles of officials convenor and discipline officer. Anyone interested in any of these roles should download the documentation below, and notify their interest via email by 5pm on Monday 31 May 2021.
For all positions please contact [email protected]
- Masters Men Over 60/65/70 Celtic Cup Training and Selection
- Walking Hockey opportunity at Inverleith
- Scottish Hockey statement following the announcement of the GB Hockey squads for the Olympic Games
- Scotland’s Sarah Robertson selected for Tokyo Olympic Games
- Tokyo Olympics
- Scotland lose close match to England at EuroHockey Championships
- Scottish Hockey Academy U17s reports against Ulster in Glasgow
- Scottish Hockey Academy U17s to play Ulster
- U14 eight-a-sides on show this weekend
- Scotland beat Italy at the EuroHockey Championships