If your club would like to work towards achieving ‘Gold Club’ status, please find the requirements below. To access the templates and examples, please click on the links.
Well organised clubs
- Payment options available, i.e. direct debit.
- Fundraising Coordinator as part of the Committee
- Club has a Youth Convenor who plans and oversees the club’s programme of youth activity
- The club provides youth training provision (or links to a junior club)
- Club Coaches Development Plan
- Retention policy for players/volunteers/coaches
- Coach and Volunteer Recruitment Plan (as part of a development plan)
- Facility agreements are in place for all facilities used on a regular basis by the club
- Engagement with user groups if appropriate
How to Apply
If your club would like to sign up for Club Accreditation, please complete the Application Form.
In This Section
Please select a section you would like to view.