If your club would like to work towards achieving ‘Gold Club’ status, please find the requirements below. To access the templates and examples, please click on the links.
Well organised clubs
- Payment options available, i.e. direct debit.
- Fundraising Coordinator as part of the Committee
- Club has a Youth Convenor who plans and oversees the club’s programme of youth activity
- The club provides youth training provision (or links to a junior club)
- Club Coaches Development Plan
- Retention policy for players/volunteers/coaches
- Coach and Volunteer Recruitment Plan (as part of a development plan)
- Facility agreements are in place for all facilities used on a regular basis by the club
- Engagement with user groups if appropriate
How to Apply
If your club would like to sign up for Club Accreditation, please contact your local Regional Development Manager.
In This Section
Please select a section you would like to view.