If your club would like to work towards achieving ‘Silver Club’ status, please find the requirements below. To access the templates and examples, please click on the links.
Well organised clubs
- AGM & Regular Committee meetings (at least 4 per season)
- Committee roles and responsibilities
- Club has 1-year action plan (minimum)
- All individuals undertaking regulated work are PVG checked
- Child Protection Officer has attended Safeguarding & Protecting Children Workshop
- Club Coach PVG info
- Risk assessment of facility/activity
- Emergency procedures for dealing with incidents at sessions & games
- Welcome pack including membership form
- Accurate membership numbers
Better Promoted Clubs
- Regular communication with members
- External community promotion including website/social media
- Club is affiliated to local sports council (if available)
- Effective partnerships in place
- Complete annual Scottish Hockey survey
- Membership to District/Membership to Development Groups/Community Sports Hubs
- Regular access to facilities to meet the demand of the club/members
- Club training programme is led by UKCC Level 2 coach or above/equivalent
- Codes of Conduct – Coach/Parent/Member
- Minimum 2 ‘C’ badge / Level 1 umpires
- Club has a variety of membership categories and fees; e.g. non-playing, family, student.
- Financial system/tracking in place
How to Apply
If your club would like to sign up for Club Accreditation, please contact your local Regional Development Manager.
In This Section
Please select a section you would like to view.