Covid-19: First Minister’s update 09/07/2020
Scottish Hockey is continuing to work in partnership with sportscotland and the Scottish Government following the First Minister’s announcement today, Thursday 9 July.
Scottish Hockey will fully consider the First Minister’s announcement and continue to work with sportscotland and the Scottish Government to update our guidance for Phase Three as soon as possible. At this stage public health and wellbeing remains the most pressing priority, and we all have a responsibility to do what we can to continue to suppress the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
We will support the careful and cautious approach of the Scottish Government as we enter the next stage of returning to the pitch for participation.
We welcome the move into Phase Three and the opportunities for sport to continue its exit from lockdown. Our announcement on the detail of new guidance documents will be made on Monday 13 July. #PlayingOurPart
- Scottish Hockey launches Membership Engagement Project
- Accreditation clubs announced for 2021-22
- Scottish Masters Hockey board positions available
- Performance exemption approved for Scotland senior squads
- Scottish Hockey Members Engagement Project
- Hockey Team Managers Appointed for Birmingham 2022
- Robin McLaren Steps Down from Chair of Scottish Hockey
- Another great round of North Conference hockey as year draws to a close
- North Conference brings top of the table contests
- North Conference delivers another weekend of competitive hockey