By the end of the workshop, learners should be able to:
- Become familiar with the Principles of the game and associated development themes
- Understand “What Good looks like” when implementing the Principles of the game
- Embed the Golden Thread into game-realistic practice design and share ideas
This will be delivered through:
After the workshop you can book onto a follow up session on 4th December from 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Attendees must be at least 16 years old
- Attendees must have completed a Coaching Club ‘How’ workshop
To register on this workshop
Individuals must first have a Hockey Hub account. Get your FREE account here.
Once your account is set up, you can then register for this event and pay online using a card payment £38 members and £48 non-members.
Alternatively if adding a group of individuals to an event, each individual requires an account and then a group payment can be made using a card.