By the end of the workshop, learners should be able to:
- Recognise the opportunities to bring goalkeepers into a variety of activities with outfield players
- Use practical examples to bring match play scenarios to life on a regular basis
- Develop practical ideas on how to integrate goalkeepers more easily into activities
- Create variations to existing practices to develop a suite of activities for all goalkeepers
This will be delivered through:
Coaching GK podcast, 2 hour webinar, online group follow up.
- Attendees must be at least 16 years old
- Attendees must have completed a Coaching Club workshop
To register on this workshop
Individuals must first have a Hockey Hub account. Get your FREE account here.
Once your account is set up, you can then register for this event and pay online using a card payment £38 members and £48 non-members.
Alternatively if adding a group of individuals to an event, each individual requires an account and then a group payment can be made using a card.