iKnow People: Scottish Hockey Leaders Tutor Update
This workshop will review the first year of content roll out with tutors and discuss how to continue to enhance future delivery.
During 2021, Scottish Hockey began roll out of our new Leaders Training package, providing training for over 60 tutors to deliver the Leaders training programme to a range of volunteers including young leaders, parents, aspiring club coaches and teachers.
A year into the delivery programme, we are keen to bring the tutor workforce to provide networking opportunities and feedback on the programme. This will include:
- Sharing experiences of delivering in a club and school environment
- Is content pitched at the right level for participants?
- Is there anything that should be added or changed in terms of content?
- What challenges are there in terms of the club delivery model?
- What additional support & added value can Scottish Hockey provide to the organisation of the programme and support tutors with delivery?
Scottish Hockey want to ensure we can support the tutor workforce to continue to delivery successfully and that the course continues to meet the needs of the participants. Therefore tutor feedback is essential to ensure continued successful programme delivery.
This session is for currently trained Leaders Tutors only.