First Minister’s Covid-19 announcement
Scottish Hockey is assessing the full impact of today’s important announcement by the First Minister and is working with sportscotland and the Scottish Government on updating our guidance.
We will release further information, and our updated guidance, as soon as possible.
Public health and wellbeing remains the most pressing priority, and we all have a responsibility to do what we can to continue to suppress the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Like previous updates, we will continue to work hard in partnership with sportscotland and the Scottish Government, and engage with similar sports to ours, to ensure government guidelines are adapted safely.
Until an update to guidance can be released, please follow our current guidance HERE
- Excellent Midland and North contests in conference game week two
- Conference game week two brings more competitive action to Midland and North
- Dark; Costello; Robertson and Forsyth named in GB squads for FIH Pro League games against Netherlands and Belgium
- Scottish umpires selected for EuroHockey development opportunity
- First action since March as conference gets underway
- Midland and North conferences get underway as Tayside derby starts the season
- George Guy retires from East District
- New Lead the Way group for young people
- Conference update following latest Scottish Government announcement
- First Minister's Covid-19 announcement