Scottish Hockey Management Committee
The Management Committee is a sub-committee of Scottish Hockey responsible for delivery of the domestic sporting objectives. The Management Committee reports to the Scottish Hockey Board. Download the Management Committee Terms of Reference for more information.
The Management Committee meets regularly and is currently comprised of:
- Chair – John Mackenzie, Scottish Hockey President.
- Kaz Cuthbert, Scottish Hockey Vice President.
- Barbara Morgan, Scottish Hockey Board Director and Officials Convenor.
- Ally Dick, Scottish Hockey Discipline Convenor and Umpire Appointments Convenor.
- Anne Wotherspoon, Former President of Scottish Hockey.
- David Sweetman, Scottish Hockey Chief Executive.
- Andy Tennant, Scottish Hockey Head of Performance.
- Jamie Frail, Scottish Hockey Head of Domestic Game.
- Martin Shepherdson, Grange Hockey Club.
- David Bond, Chair of Scottish Students Sport – Hockey Group.
- Stewart Gilmour, Director Scottish Hockey, acts as an observer / facilitator and non-voting member.
In This Section
Please select a section you would like to view.