Equal Opportunities Monitoring
All Scottish Hockey job applications must be accompanied with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Please submit it with your appliciation. It will immediately be separted from your application and the information contained will not be seen by anyone on the interview panel.
Scottish Hockey Vacancies
Regional Development Manager (East)
Scottish Hockey has an immediate vacancy for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Domestic Game team (Development, Coach Education and Competitions) at the heart of the growth of a popular sport in Scotland.
The Regional Development Manager (RDM) will support focus clubs to drive development of hockey in the East from their base in Edinburgh.
The prime responsibilities of this position will be to foster a growth in membership through development of world class sporting systems in targeted hockey clubs. In addition the new team member will proactively development hockey through capacity building, working in partnership with districts, Active Schools, local authorities, HE/FE education, schools and local hockey clubs.
With a supportive development framework that includes an accreditation system, toolkit, innovative partnerships, varied formats of the game, the RDMs of Scottish Hockey have an exciting opportunity to build on the 50% membership growth nationally.
The successful candidate will
- Have the ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Hold the values of working together, always improving, fairness and transparency.
- Know the Scottish sports development landscape.
- Have experience in strengthening clubs through development while growing membership.
- Display a growth mind set and track record of working under own initiative.
What we can offer
- Be part of a growing sport with big ambitions
- Ability to directly impact on national programmes across the Domestic Games Team
- Varied portfolio of work
- A competitive salary of £26 – £29k
- Excellent CPD opportunities
For an informal chat about the role please contact Jamie Frail, Head of Domestic Game: 07506523609
Please call for secondment enquiries and flexible working options.
Job Description – East RDM Job Description
Personal Specification – East RDM Person Specification
Application form – Application Form – East RDM
Email applications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 9th October
Interviews 20th October 2017 at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre
In This Section
Please select a section you would like to view.