Indoor Season Update
Under current government regulations, Scottish Hockey’s Indoor leagues will be permitted to resume on the weekend of the 22nd/23rd of January.
Given the pandemic, various formats were developed prior to the start of the indoor season depending on how much hockey we could play. As a result of being unable to play indoor hockey since 12 December, it is not possible to complete the full league schedule. However, all leagues will play to the completion of teams playing each other once (Stage 1).
Men’s and Women’s League Schedule
To facilitate completion of stage 1 all men’s and women’s indoor leagues (except Women’s National 3 who have completed stage 1) will play on one day across the weekends of the 22nd/23rd and 29th/30th January. Updated calendar shown here.
The number of games each team will play varies depending on how many matches they played in December.
Unfortunately, given the format and timeframe, it will not be possible to run our Men’s and Women’s Gala Day. Further details on promotion and relegation can be found here.
Youth Indoor Finals
We are pleased to announce that we will also be able to run all our youth indoor finals, including the U15 Girls Cup which was postponed. Both the Girls and Boys U15 events will now be held on Sunday 23rd January; and the U18 Girls and Boys’ finals will be held on Saturday 29th January. All are at Bells Sports Centre in Perth.
- Update on indoor leagues
- Scottish Umpires and Officials appointed by FIH
- Scotland squad named for Women’s Indoor Championship II in Spain
- Scotland U21 men’s and women’s teams lose to Durham University
- Scotland U21 men and Women fall short to Durham University in their first outing of 2022
- Massive year for Scotland U21 women gets underway
- New resources to support those delivering Fun Start – Learning to Play
- Scotland U21 men begin their attempt to make history in 2022
- Scottish Hockey comment on restrictions on indoor sports
- Jennifer Eadie joins the GB women’s programme for Paris Olympic cycle