Notts Sport Inter District event this weekend
On Saturday the stand at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre will be closed for the duration of the Notts Sport Inter District event. Venue owner Glasgow Life is unfortunately unable to supply a Safety Officer for the event on Saturday and measures have already been taken that will ensure this doesn’t happen again in future.
Entry is free all weekend for the event and anybody spectating at Pitch 1 on Saturday can do so from the pitch side on the opposite side of the pitch from the stand. Spectating at Pitch 2 will be available as normal.
Café Hockey will be open as normal and can be accessed by entering the building through the main entrance and using the main staircase or elevator.
The competing teams will be able to use the building’s facilities as normal.
The stand will be open as normal for the Notts Sport Inter District event on Sunday.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the stand closure on Saturday.
- Grove Menzieshill maintain perfect record in men’s Indoor National League 1
- Final phase of indoor before Christmas break
- Dundee Wanderers Crowdfunding campaign
- Sarah Wilson and Martin Madden umpire World League finals
- Dundee Wanderers in pole position in women’s indoor
- Grove Menzieshill steal the limelight on men’s indoor day 1
- Big weekend of indoor hockey awaits
- Sarah Coupar wins Technical Official of the Year at Shetland Sports Awards
- Scotland women’s squad announced for warm weather camp
- Big results in women’s National League 1 opening day