Proposal for season 2020/21
The Management Committee of Scottish Hockey met on Tuesday 30th June to plan a proposal for the reopening of our leagues dependent on advice from the Scottish Government and sportscotland that proposal is now available for your consideration.
Voting forms have been distributed to Club Administrators, Presidents and Trustees. We have extended the deadline on whether to approve the proposal by 5pm on Monday 13 July.
It should be noted this proposal does not cover our Districts who are autonomous bodies, and will no doubt have their own plans in place for when they return and how their leagues will look.
The proposal covers season 2020/21 with a separate small group including coaches, players, officials and staff being convened to investigate a revamped league structure for season 2021/22 onwards. That proposal should be with our members for consideration before the start of season 2020/21 to ensure clubs know what they are competing for.
This has been a fractious time for our sport, and the Management Committee hope we can now come together as one hockey family and work together in a positive manner to take our sport forward.
Should you have any questions or suggestions on this or other ideas you’d like considered, please email [email protected] and somebody from your Management Committee will respond by return.
Your patience though these difficult times is greatly appreciated and please stay safe.
Download the proposal here:
- David Dix-Perkin
- Scottish Hockey launches BRAVE Performance Blueprint
- Scottish Hockey launches Membership Engagement Project
- Accreditation clubs announced for 2021-22
- Scottish Masters Hockey board positions available
- Performance exemption approved for Scotland senior squads
- Scottish Hockey Members Engagement Project
- Hockey Team Managers Appointed for Birmingham 2022
- Robin McLaren Steps Down from Chair of Scottish Hockey
- Another great round of North Conference hockey as year draws to a close