Scotland men to face Austria in Vienna
Scotland men will take on Austria in a two-match series in Vienna this week as they build towards Belfius EuroHockey Championship in Antwerp.
The matches will be played on Friday 12 July at 17:00 and Saturday 13 July at 18:00, and follow Scotland’s excellent performance at the Hockey Series Finals in Le Touquet – finishing higher than ranking for the fourth time in three years.
The Austrians are also preparing for European competition as they set to play Men’s EuroHockey Championship II in Cambrai, France. Tough competitive matches are expected with such important tournaments on the horizon.
In August Scotland will compete at the Belfius EuroHockey Championships against Germany; Ireland; and the Netherlands in the Pool. In 2017 Scotland won EuroHockey Championship II in Glasgow to earn the right to compete in the tournament, held in Antwerp.
|Andy Bull||Old Georgians|
|Rob Harwood||Western Wildcats|
|Lee Morton||Old Georgians|
|Joe McConnell||Western Wildcats|
|Callum MacKenzie||Cardiff Met|
|Aidan McQuade||Grove Menzieshill|
|Hamish Galt||Western Wildcats|
- All change at the top of the Premiership
- Great Britain U21 men reach Sultan of Johor Cup final
- GB U21 Men need a point against India to reach Sultan of Johor Cup final
- Premiership pole position up for grabs
- Hockey players named among University of Strathclyde’s Performance Sport Scholars
- Scottish Cup first round gets underway
- Premiership drama brings some big wins
- Premiership and Scottish Cup weekend action awaits
- Nick Parkes retires from international hockey
- Premiership delivers great weekend of hockey action