Scottish Hockey AGM 2021
The Scottish Hockey AGM will be held on Thursday 17 June. Following the feedback and success of delivering last year’s AGM online, we’ll be holding our AGM online again this year.
Clubs are reminded to update their trustees with Scottish Hockey ASAP.
Further information will be issued in due course.
- Sporting activity - Duke of Edinburgh funeral
- Update to Covid guidance – Friday 16 April
- Presentation to update members on Membership Engagement Project
- Grange to host Inspiring Scottish Sportswomen webinar
- Scottish Hockey Talent Pathways update
- 120th anniversary of first Scotland women’s match
- His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal online consultation
- Lead the Way members produce case study on University of Edinburgh HC’s mental health initiatives
- Scottish Hockey AGM 2021