Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
The Scottish Hockey Board of Directors has decided to move this year’s AGM to September due to the current exceptional circumstances and significant impact of Covid-19.
Normally our AGM is held on the first or second Saturday each June, however in these unprecedented times meetings of this scale can’t currently be held due to measures banning public gatherings.
The date and time will be communicated to members at least six weeks in advance of the AGM.
While the desire of the board is for the AGM to be in held person, should this be impractical we will offer a virtual AGM instead. We will share further details in due course.
- Mens' World Cup Qualifiers preview - interview with Derek Forsyth
- GHK stay at the top
- Scots youngsters triumph over Malaysia
- Womens' World Cup Qualifiers Preview: Part 3
- Intro to Cancer Research UK & Fundraising Workshop - Monday 15th November 2022
- U21 Men draw 1-1 against Malaysia
- Restart a Heart: Online CPR Workshop Mon 22nd Nov. 2022
- Postponements open the door for the other sides
- Womens' World Cup Qualifiers Preview: Part 2
- Scotland's U21 Men to play two-match series v Malaysia this week