Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
The Scottish Hockey Board of Directors has decided to move this year’s AGM to September due to the current exceptional circumstances and significant impact of Covid-19.
Normally our AGM is held on the first or second Saturday each June, however in these unprecedented times meetings of this scale can’t currently be held due to measures banning public gatherings.
The date and time will be communicated to members at least six weeks in advance of the AGM.
While the desire of the board is for the AGM to be in held person, should this be impractical we will offer a virtual AGM instead. We will share further details in due course.
- Sporting activity - Duke of Edinburgh funeral
- Update to Covid guidance – Friday 16 April
- Presentation to update members on Membership Engagement Project
- Grange to host Inspiring Scottish Sportswomen webinar
- Scottish Hockey Talent Pathways update
- 120th anniversary of first Scotland women’s match
- His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal online consultation
- Lead the Way members produce case study on University of Edinburgh HC’s mental health initiatives
- Scottish Hockey AGM 2021