Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
The Scottish Hockey Board of Directors has decided to move this year’s AGM to September due to the current exceptional circumstances and significant impact of Covid-19.
Normally our AGM is held on the first or second Saturday each June, however in these unprecedented times meetings of this scale can’t currently be held due to measures banning public gatherings.
The date and time will be communicated to members at least six weeks in advance of the AGM.
While the desire of the board is for the AGM to be in held person, should this be impractical we will offer a virtual AGM instead. We will share further details in due course.
- Scottish Governing bodies collaborative approach during COVID-19 crisis
- Coaching opportunities with men's o60/o65/o70 masters squads
- Scottish Hockey AGM and elections information
- Peter Gillespie steps down as Vice President of Scottish Hockey
- Statement following latest Scottish Government Covid-19 update
- Scottish Hockey Confirm AGM date
- Management Committee proposal for season 2020/21 approved by clubs
- Inter District competitions update
- Covid-19 Phase 3 Guidance: Return to Sport and Physical Activity
- Proposed Road Map Deadline Extended