Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
The Scottish Hockey Board of Directors has decided to move this year’s AGM to September due to the current exceptional circumstances and significant impact of Covid-19.
Normally our AGM is held on the first or second Saturday each June, however in these unprecedented times meetings of this scale can’t currently be held due to measures banning public gatherings.
The date and time will be communicated to members at least six weeks in advance of the AGM.
While the desire of the board is for the AGM to be in held person, should this be impractical we will offer a virtual AGM instead. We will share further details in due course.
- Watsonians women do the double with Scottish Cup success
- Western Wildcats secure an incredible treble by lifting the Men’s Scottish Cup
- Seven up and Clydesdale Western are in Europe again
- New names or previous winners on the Scottish Cup trophy?
- Scottish Cup finals weekend live stream
- Men’s 4-Nations Euros test event to be held at Uddingston
- Men’s EuroHockey qualifiers to be held in Uddingston
- Under 14 Summer Festival
- Series victory for Scotland women against Wales in Altrincham
- Grange and Monarchs will play in the Premiership next season