Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
The Scottish Hockey Board of Directors has decided to move this year’s AGM to September due to the current exceptional circumstances and significant impact of Covid-19.
Normally our AGM is held on the first or second Saturday each June, however in these unprecedented times meetings of this scale can’t currently be held due to measures banning public gatherings.
The date and time will be communicated to members at least six weeks in advance of the AGM.
While the desire of the board is for the AGM to be in held person, should this be impractical we will offer a virtual AGM instead. We will share further details in due course.
- First action since March as conference gets underway
- Midland and North conferences get underway as Tayside derby starts the season
- George Guy retires from East District
- New Lead the Way group for young people
- Conference update following latest Scottish Government announcement
- First Minister's Covid-19 announcement
- Emily Dark invited to train with GB women
- Season 2020/21 update: conference hockey to start on 17 October
- Scottish Hockey competitive activity update
- Letter: spectating at training and matches