Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
The Scottish Hockey Board of Directors has decided to move this year’s AGM to September due to the current exceptional circumstances and significant impact of Covid-19.
Normally our AGM is held on the first or second Saturday each June, however in these unprecedented times meetings of this scale can’t currently be held due to measures banning public gatherings.
The date and time will be communicated to members at least six weeks in advance of the AGM.
While the desire of the board is for the AGM to be in held person, should this be impractical we will offer a virtual AGM instead. We will share further details in due course.
- Super showing from GB's women who defeat India 4-1
- Clinical Germany inflict GB Men's first defeat of Tokyo 2020
- GB victories in second round of Olympic matches in Tokyo
- Victory for Scotland against Ireland at U19 GB&I 4-Nations
- Narrow defeat for GB's Women in Tokyo 2020 opener
- Scotland and Ireland battle out a goal-fest in game three of test series
- Scotland men defeated by Ireland in game two of the test series at Titwood
- Draws for Scotland against Ireland at U19 GB&I 4-Nations
- GB Men win opening match of Olympics
- Scotland and Ireland men battle out entertaining draw at Titwood