Scottish Hockey competitive activity update
Following the First Minister’s latest announcement on travel guidance, and having gathered clubs’ feedback on the previous guidelines, two options in regards to starting Scottish Hockey competitive activity are being explored in detail following the latest meeting of the Scottish Hockey Management Committee.
The management committee will next meet on Wednesday 30 September, and we will provide a further update before the end of the week.
Thank you for your patience.
For safety information and guidance please visit the Covid-19 section of our website HERE.
- Scottish Hockey launches Membership Engagement Project
- Accreditation clubs announced for 2021-22
- Scottish Masters Hockey board positions available
- Performance exemption approved for Scotland senior squads
- Scottish Hockey Members Engagement Project
- Hockey Team Managers Appointed for Birmingham 2022
- Robin McLaren Steps Down from Chair of Scottish Hockey
- Another great round of North Conference hockey as year draws to a close
- North Conference brings top of the table contests
- North Conference delivers another weekend of competitive hockey