Scottish Hockey competitive activity update
Following the First Minister’s latest announcement on travel guidance, and having gathered clubs’ feedback on the previous guidelines, two options in regards to starting Scottish Hockey competitive activity are being explored in detail following the latest meeting of the Scottish Hockey Management Committee.
The management committee will next meet on Wednesday 30 September, and we will provide a further update before the end of the week.
Thank you for your patience.
For safety information and guidance please visit the Covid-19 section of our website HERE.
- His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal online consultation
- Lead the Way members produce case study on University of Edinburgh HC’s mental health initiatives
- Scottish Hockey AGM 2021
- First ever Scottish Masters Hockey AGM held
- Short Life Working Group proposes new league structure
- Dumfries Hockey Club building leaders
- Commonwealth Games selection policy for hockey confirmed
- Facilities Strategy Group - expressions of interest welcome
- Three Scots selected for GB women to play Ireland