Scottish Hockey launches Club Hub
Scottish Hockey is delighted to launch the new Club Hub section of the Scottish Hockey website – a page that will showcase the fantastic work being done across Scotland by clubs and districts.
As part of our continued commitment to growing hockey across Scotland and strengthening our member clubs, this platform will display spotlight clubs and stories on a monthly basis to increase the volume of good practice shared between clubs.
Jamie Frail, Scottish Hockey’s Head of Domestic Game, said:
“The team at Scottish Hockey is pleased to facilitate an opportunity for clubs to showcase examples of the work their committees and members undertake on a regular basis.
“This sharing platform will hopefully demonstrate that there is a wealth of activity taking place which others can replicate.”
Our thanks go to our first group of Spotlight Clubs featured on the Club Hub for taking the time to work with our Regional Development team to create the case studies, and we are looking forward to working with many more clubs in the coming months.
Please take the time to read about the exciting developments taking place across Scotland – if anything resonates with you and your club please get in touch with your Regional Development Manager who will be happy to support or point you in the right direction for further information.
Visit the Club Hub HERE.
- Scotland men defeat Egypt with sensational late winner
- Neil Menzies to lead development of Talent Pathway
- Scotland women strike six in win over France
- Five star Scotland men win against Singapore
- Scotland u21 men strike four in win over Wales
- Close contest but Scotland men lose to Ireland in Le Touquet
- Three debut goals seal win for Scotland U21 men
- Grand Masters chase European success in Belgium
- Cruel shootout defeat for Scotland against Czech Rep
- Chris Grassick, Alan Forsyth and Sarah Robertson selected for GB Pro League squads