Scottish Hockey launches Lead the Way
Scottish Hockey has launched its new programme, Scottish Hockey – Lead The Way, which will help develop the skills of leaders within hockey for now and in the future.
Scottish Hockey will invest in educating and empowering up to 100 of our most promising and engaged club and district leaders across the sport over the course of the next four years, starting with the 2019/2020 season.
The programme will develop the skill sets of our current and future club/district leaders by delivering workshops; leadership team talks; online learning and continued support with a focus around five key topic areas.
The Lead The Way participants will transition into our new Leadership Community which will be launched in year two of the programme. The Community will meet twice per year, this will provide our leaders with further opportunities to develop, share and learn. The Community will grow year on year as leaders “graduate” from the Leadership Network.
To find out more about the programme and to apply, click HERE.
- Scotland U21 Women beat Italy to win Gold in Alanya
- Gold for phenomenal Scotland U21 men with 9-0 Euros final win over Russia
- Defeat in Barcelona for Scotland men
- Scotland U21 Women earn promotion and place in Euros final
- Scotland U21 men beat Ireland to clinch final spot and gain promotion
- Scotland U21 Men qualify from Euros Pool despite defeat to Italy
- Scotland U21 Women beat Austria to qualify for next stage in Alanya
- Scotland women beat Ireland in Stormont as Euros in Glasgow approach
- Scotland U21 men strike five to beat Russia in U21 Euros match two
- Excellent win for Scotland U21 women against Czech Republic