Scottish Hockey launches Lead the Way
Scottish Hockey has launched its new programme, Scottish Hockey – Lead The Way, which will help develop the skills of leaders within hockey for now and in the future.
Scottish Hockey will invest in educating and empowering up to 100 of our most promising and engaged club and district leaders across the sport over the course of the next four years, starting with the 2019/2020 season.
The programme will develop the skill sets of our current and future club/district leaders by delivering workshops; leadership team talks; online learning and continued support with a focus around five key topic areas.
The Lead The Way participants will transition into our new Leadership Community which will be launched in year two of the programme. The Community will meet twice per year, this will provide our leaders with further opportunities to develop, share and learn. The Community will grow year on year as leaders “graduate” from the Leadership Network.
To find out more about the programme and to apply, click HERE.
- All change at the top of the Premiership
- Great Britain U21 men reach Sultan of Johor Cup final
- GB U21 Men need a point against India to reach Sultan of Johor Cup final
- Premiership pole position up for grabs
- Hockey players named among University of Strathclyde’s Performance Sport Scholars
- Scottish Cup first round gets underway
- Premiership drama brings some big wins
- Premiership and Scottish Cup weekend action awaits
- Nick Parkes retires from international hockey
- Premiership delivers great weekend of hockey action