Scottish Hockey President Election
The candidates for the role of Scottish Hockey President have been announced with the election taking place at the upcoming Scottish Hockey AGM.
The candidates for the role of President are George Guy and John MacKenzie.
The new Vice President of Scottish Hockey will also be elected and the candidate for the role of Vice President is Peter Gillespie.
The elections will be held on Saturday 1st of June at the Scottish Hockey AGM at the Football Centre at Glasgow Green, where each candidate will make a speech to the membership. Each club has one vote at the AGM to vote for their preferred candidate.
Each candidate has also submitted a written personal statement that can be downloaded by clicking the links below.
Scottish Hockey’s mission is to inspire involvement in hockey – the fun, friendly and exciting sport for life and the President and Vice President offer a great contribution to this.
The roles enhance the connection between the organisation and our membership to ensure world class communication between the two.
- Scotland U21 Women earn promotion and place in Euros final
- Scotland U21 men beat Ireland to clinch final spot and gain promotion
- Scotland U21 Men qualify from Euros Pool despite defeat to Italy
- Scotland U21 Women beat Austria to qualify for next stage in Alanya
- Scotland women beat Ireland in Stormont as Euros in Glasgow approach
- Scotland U21 men strike five to beat Russia in U21 Euros match two
- Excellent win for Scotland U21 women against Czech Republic
- Late goal gives Ireland victory over Scotland women in Stormont
- Scotland U21 men score six to beat Portugal in Euros opener
- Scotland U21 Women share points with Wales in U21 Euros opening match