Scottish Hockey President Election
The candidates for the role of Scottish Hockey President have been announced with the election taking place at the upcoming Scottish Hockey AGM.
The candidates for the role of President are George Guy and John MacKenzie.
The new Vice President of Scottish Hockey will also be elected and the candidate for the role of Vice President is Peter Gillespie.
The elections will be held on Saturday 1st of June at the Scottish Hockey AGM at the Football Centre at Glasgow Green, where each candidate will make a speech to the membership. Each club has one vote at the AGM to vote for their preferred candidate.
Each candidate has also submitted a written personal statement that can be downloaded by clicking the links below.
Scottish Hockey’s mission is to inspire involvement in hockey – the fun, friendly and exciting sport for life and the President and Vice President offer a great contribution to this.
The roles enhance the connection between the organisation and our membership to ensure world class communication between the two.
- Phase 1 Guidance 28th May 2020
- Hamish’s Club Pledge tour of Scotland
- Performance teamwork continues with sports science intern appointments
- Mike Doig
- Schools' Cups Completed
- Covid-19 update April 2020
- Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
- Covid-19: Blue Sox ladies support charities through challenges
- District hockey leagues declared null and void for season 2019/20
- Easter weekend closure