Scottish Hockey publishes Membership Engagement Project report
Following the recent membership survey Scottish Hockey has today published the resulting independent report and recommendations in full as part of its Membership Engagement Project.
The publishing of the report follows a presentation to members by independent consultants, ethos consulting, on the findings of the membership engagement survey, along with recommendations as part of a reset for Scottish Hockey.
The report is available here: Scottish Hockey Member Engagement Report 2021, and members are invited to submit feedback, thoughts and ideas on the report by emailing [email protected]. All membership feedback is welcome, and Scottish Hockey would again like to thank all who took part in the survey for helping shape the future of hockey in Scotland.
Scottish Hockey has heard the welcomed feedback from its members and is working hard to prioritise the report’s recommendations into short, medium and long-term targets.
Short-term targets are recommendations that Scottish Hockey aims to achieve within six months; medium-term objectives are recommendations to be achieved within 18 months; with the long-term targets set to be achieved in the years ahead.
On 28 May Scottish Hockey will provide an update on its initial progress against the report’s recommendations, and inform on what it’ll be doing going forward to achieve the targets that have been set.
Every three months an update will be provided on progress as part of a “you said, we did” campaign to show the membership the development that has been achieved.
Martin Shepherdson, Chair of Scottish Hockey, said, “I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the membership again for providing valuable feedback; this is a reset for Scottish Hockey, and our members are key to helping us achieve a bright future for hockey in Scotland.
“Scottish Hockey is committed to its clubs and membership, and we’re working hard to deliver the best experience possible for everyone involved in hockey.
“We’re united, passionate, and driven to use the recommendations and feedback in this report to improve and propel the sport forward in the short, medium and long-term.”
Download the report here: Scottish Hockey Member Engagement Report 2021
Watch the presentation by independent consultants, ethos consulting:
- Scotland women to face Ireland this weekend
- Alan Forsyth scores as GB men and women both beat Germany
- Scots play their part as GB get back on the pitch
- Scottish Umpires and Technical Officials Association
- What do you want in a CEO for Scottish Hockey?
- AGM 2021: Applications welcome to become President; Officials Convenor; or Discipline Officer
- CALA Homes continues sponsorship of Edinburgh Hockey Club for the 13th year running
- Thunder and Lightning sweep academy series
- Scottish Hockey publishes Membership Engagement Project report
- Membership Engagement Project live stream