Scottish Hockey update following FIH rule changes
Following the recent FIH announcement regarding amendments to the rules of hockey that came into force on 1 January, Scottish Hockey’s Management Committee will meet on Monday 14th January to discuss the new rules.
There hasn’t been suitable notice to allow timely discussion on the rule changes, and with district hockey about to restart we can confirm that all matches in Scotland will continue to be played to the existing rules for the time being.
If there are any changes to the rules mid-season these will be clearly communicated to our districts, clubs, and officials as well as through our social media channels.
The announcement from the FIH can be found here.
- Forsyth and Morton selected in GB Pro League squads
- Indoor heats up as the Gala Day approaches
- Three new players added to Scotland women’s squad following Super Series
- Alan Forsyth wins Hockey Writers Club Player of the Year
- Scottish Hockey update: FIH rule changes
- Mark Hager appointed new GB women’s Head Coach
- Indoor semi’s confirmed in Women’s Indoor National League 1
- Strathallan win Girls’ Indoor Cup 2019 at Bells
- All change at the top of Men’s Indoor National league 1
- Scottish Masters over 40s Men’s – Final Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments