Scottish Hockey update following FIH rule changes
Following the recent FIH announcement regarding amendments to the rules of hockey that came into force on 1 January, Scottish Hockey’s Management Committee will meet on Monday 14th January to discuss the new rules.
There hasn’t been suitable notice to allow timely discussion on the rule changes, and with district hockey about to restart we can confirm that all matches in Scotland will continue to be played to the existing rules for the time being.
If there are any changes to the rules mid-season these will be clearly communicated to our districts, clubs, and officials as well as through our social media channels.
The announcement from the FIH can be found here.
- Hamish’s Club Pledge tour of Scotland
- Performance teamwork continues with sports science intern appointments
- Mike Doig
- Schools' Cups Completed
- Covid-19 update April 2020
- Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
- Covid-19: Blue Sox ladies support charities through challenges
- District hockey leagues declared null and void for season 2019/20
- Easter weekend closure
- COVID-19: Giffnock Community Outreach Project