Scottish Hockey update following FIH rule changes
Following the recent FIH announcement regarding amendments to the rules of hockey that came into force on 1 January, Scottish Hockey’s Management Committee will meet on Monday 14th January to discuss the new rules.
There hasn’t been suitable notice to allow timely discussion on the rule changes, and with district hockey about to restart we can confirm that all matches in Scotland will continue to be played to the existing rules for the time being.
If there are any changes to the rules mid-season these will be clearly communicated to our districts, clubs, and officials as well as through our social media channels.
The announcement from the FIH can be found here.
- Scotland U21 men’s squad announced for matches against Ireland
- Ali Howie retires from international hockey
- Nikki Alexander-Lloyd retires from international hockey
- Scotland miss out on bronze but finish higher than ranking once again
- Scotland men to play bronze medal match against Korea after defeat to France
- Scotland o60s men narrowly beaten by the Netherlands
- Golden goal puts Scotland men in semi-finals
- Tartan Hearts stand announced to increase Women’s EuroHockey Championship II capacity
- Scotland men defeat Egypt with sensational late winner
- Neil Menzies to lead development of Talent Pathway