Scottish Hockey update following FIH rule changes
Following the recent FIH announcement regarding amendments to the rules of hockey that came into force on 1 January, Scottish Hockey’s Management Committee will meet on Monday 14th January to discuss the new rules.
There hasn’t been suitable notice to allow timely discussion on the rule changes, and with district hockey about to restart we can confirm that all matches in Scotland will continue to be played to the existing rules for the time being.
If there are any changes to the rules mid-season these will be clearly communicated to our districts, clubs, and officials as well as through our social media channels.
The announcement from the FIH can be found here.
- Battling Scotland men defeated by the Netherlands in Antwerp
- 2019 Futures Cup Squad Announcement
- Scotland denied win over Ireland by late penalty stroke
- Win for Germany on Scotland men’s return to EuroHockey Championships
- Campbell Thomson announced as Scotland men’s back of shirt sponsor
- Grand Masters to play on Tokyo Olympic pitches at 2020 Masters World Cup
- Scotland men’s squad announced for Belfius EuroHockey Championship in Antwerp
- Scotland win gold at Women’s EuroHockey Championship II in Glasgow
- Scotland women win Euros semi-final against Poland in Glasgow and gain promotion
- Scotland women top Pool at Euros in Glasgow – crucial semi-final awaits on Friday