Scottish Hockey update following FIH rule changes
Following the recent FIH announcement regarding amendments to the rules of hockey that came into force on 1 January, Scottish Hockey’s Management Committee will meet on Monday 14th January to discuss the new rules.
There hasn’t been suitable notice to allow timely discussion on the rule changes, and with district hockey about to restart we can confirm that all matches in Scotland will continue to be played to the existing rules for the time being.
If there are any changes to the rules mid-season these will be clearly communicated to our districts, clubs, and officials as well as through our social media channels.
The announcement from the FIH can be found here.
- Robertson, Costello and Cochrane selected for GB women’s Pro League USA and Argentina matches
- Last night’s rearranged fixtures could have substantial effect on Nat 1 titles
- Western Wildcats women beat the weather and take the points
- Amazing drama at jam-packed Schools Cup 2019 Senior Finals
- Pivotal weekend in this season’s National League 1
- 16s Club Cup plays out at Peffermill
- Grange and Edinburgh University retain their leads at the top of National League 1
- Competitive National League 1 season nears business end
- Amazing action at Junior Schools Cup 2019
- Scottish Cup quarter final action serves up big results