Scottish Hockey’s AGM 2017
Scottish Hockey’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 10 June at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
The meeting will take place from 11:30am – 1pm.
Further information for club trustees and members will be issued in due course.
- Euro defeats for Clydesdale Western and Edinburgh Uni on final day of competition
- Mixed fortunes for Scots clubs in Europe
- Series wins for Scotland U16s and U18s boys’ and girls’ in Cardiff, while U21 women lose in Glasgow
- Excellent Scotland v Wales age group hockey on Day two
- Mixed fortunes for Clydesdale Western and Edinburgh University in Europe
- Five games and goals aplenty for Scotland age groups against Wales
- Edinburgh University and Clydesdale Western held to draws in Europe
- Baptism of fire for Grove Menzieshill in first EHL appearance
- Scotland u21 women to play Wales this weekend – squad announced
- Scotland Men’s O35s Masters squad announced