Scottish Hockey’s AGM 2017
Scottish Hockey’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 10 June at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
The meeting will take place from 11:30am – 1pm.
Further information for club trustees and members will be issued in due course.
- Great opening day to Women’s Indoor National League 1
- Men’s Indoor National League 1 gets off to a flying start
- Scotland women win Team of the Year at the Sunday Mail sportscotland Awards
- New National league 1 indoor season to get underway
- Scottish Hockey Celebrates Year of Success at Annual Awards
- Super Series falls victim to the weather
- Development Series 2019 squads announced
- Finalists Revealed for Upcoming Scottish Hockey Awards
- Scotland women to compete in EuroHockey Indoor Championship II
- Charlotte Watson joins GB women’s programme full time