Scottish Masters Over 50 & 55 Men – Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments
This is a training/selection session ‘open to all’ men aged 49 to 58. From this session, going forward into 2019, training squads in the region of 25 men will be selected for each of the two age groups. To be considered, players should ideally be training and playing regular competitive hockey and be available for the following 2019 Masters Tournaments:
Date: Sunday 18th November, 1.00pm – 5.00pm, Peffermill, Edinburgh
O50 Home Nations, hosted by Wales, 17th to 19th May 2019.
O55 Home Nations, hosted by Scotland, 28th to 30th June 2019.
European Championships, Krefeld, Germany, 8th to 17th August 2019.
If you would like any further information on this session, please contact:
Scottish Masters O50 Men Management Committee: [email protected]
- Robertson, Costello and Cochrane selected for GB women’s Pro League USA and Argentina matches
- Last night’s rearranged fixtures could have substantial effect on Nat 1 titles
- Western Wildcats women beat the weather and take the points
- Amazing drama at jam-packed Schools Cup 2019 Senior Finals
- Pivotal weekend in this season’s National League 1
- 16s Club Cup plays out at Peffermill
- Grange and Edinburgh University retain their leads at the top of National League 1
- Competitive National League 1 season nears business end
- Amazing action at Junior Schools Cup 2019
- Scottish Cup quarter final action serves up big results