Scottish Masters Over 50 & 55 Men – Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments
This is a training/selection session ‘open to all’ men aged 49 to 58. From this session, going forward into 2019, training squads in the region of 25 men will be selected for each of the two age groups. To be considered, players should ideally be training and playing regular competitive hockey and be available for the following 2019 Masters Tournaments:
Date: Sunday 18th November, 1.00pm – 5.00pm, Peffermill, Edinburgh
O50 Home Nations, hosted by Wales, 17th to 19th May 2019.
O55 Home Nations, hosted by Scotland, 28th to 30th June 2019.
European Championships, Krefeld, Germany, 8th to 17th August 2019.
If you would like any further information on this session, please contact:
Scottish Masters O50 Men Management Committee: [email protected]
- Alan Forsyth wins Hockey Writers Club Player of the Year
- Scottish Hockey update: FIH rule changes
- Mark Hager appointed new GB women’s Head Coach
- Indoor semi’s confirmed in Women’s Indoor National League 1
- Strathallan win Girls’ Indoor Cup 2019 at Bells
- All change at the top of Men’s Indoor National league 1
- Scottish Masters over 40s Men’s – Final Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments
- Crucial weekend of indoor hockey ahead
- New GB Coaching Offer launched
- Scottish Hockey update following FIH rule changes