Scottish Masters Over 50 & 55 Men – Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments
This is a training/selection session ‘open to all’ men aged 49 to 58. From this session, going forward into 2019, training squads in the region of 25 men will be selected for each of the two age groups. To be considered, players should ideally be training and playing regular competitive hockey and be available for the following 2019 Masters Tournaments:
Date: Sunday 18th November, 1.00pm – 5.00pm, Peffermill, Edinburgh
O50 Home Nations, hosted by Wales, 17th to 19th May 2019.
O55 Home Nations, hosted by Scotland, 28th to 30th June 2019.
European Championships, Krefeld, Germany, 8th to 17th August 2019.
If you would like any further information on this session, please contact:
Scottish Masters O50 Men Management Committee: [email protected]
- High scoring Sunday in National League 1
- National League 1 leaders hold on to pole position
- Scottish Hockey Development Series squads announced
- Super Series coaching staff announced
- Big games as the outdoor season nears winter break
- New GB coaching offer launched
- Success for Grange and Watsonians at U18 Club Cup
- League leaders strengthen positions at the top of the tables
- Squads announced for Super Series
- Scottish Masters Over 50 & 55 Men - Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments