Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal online consultation
The online consultation meeting to discuss the Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal on league and cup structure will take place on Monday 12 April at 18:00.
We’ve sent details for Monday’s SLWG proposal online consultation to all the club trustees listed on Core. If you’re a club trustee, and you haven’t received any details, please contact us at [email protected]
The SLWG, chaired by former Scottish Hockey President Martin Boag, has carried out significant work to propose a league structure for Scottish Hockey’s leagues, based on current club footprint, from 2022 onwards. The proposal can be viewed HERE.
Thank you to the clubs who already offered initial feedback and questions, these will form the basis of discussion. There will be the opportunity to ask further questions at the consultation. Martin Boag and John MacKenzie will lead the consultation.
- Scotland women to face Ireland this weekend
- Alan Forsyth scores as GB men and women both beat Germany
- Scots play their part as GB get back on the pitch
- Scottish Umpires and Technical Officials Association
- What do you want in a CEO for Scottish Hockey?
- AGM 2021: Applications welcome to become President; Officials Convenor; or Discipline Officer
- CALA Homes continues sponsorship of Edinburgh Hockey Club for the 13th year running
- Thunder and Lightning sweep academy series
- Scottish Hockey publishes Membership Engagement Project report
- Membership Engagement Project live stream