Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal online consultation
The online consultation meeting to discuss the Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal on league and cup structure will take place on Monday 12 April at 18:00.
We’ve sent details for Monday’s SLWG proposal online consultation to all the club trustees listed on Core. If you’re a club trustee, and you haven’t received any details, please contact us at [email protected]
The SLWG, chaired by former Scottish Hockey President Martin Boag, has carried out significant work to propose a league structure for Scottish Hockey’s leagues, based on current club footprint, from 2022 onwards. The proposal can be viewed HERE.
Thank you to the clubs who already offered initial feedback and questions, these will form the basis of discussion. There will be the opportunity to ask further questions at the consultation. Martin Boag and John MacKenzie will lead the consultation.
- Masters Men Over 60/65/70 Celtic Cup Training and Selection
- Walking Hockey opportunity at Inverleith
- Scottish Hockey statement following the announcement of the GB Hockey squads for the Olympic Games
- Scotland’s Sarah Robertson selected for Tokyo Olympic Games
- Tokyo Olympics
- Scotland lose close match to England at EuroHockey Championships
- Scottish Hockey Academy U17s reports against Ulster in Glasgow
- Scottish Hockey Academy U17s to play Ulster
- U14 eight-a-sides on show this weekend
- Scotland beat Italy at the EuroHockey Championships