Job title: Regional Development Manager East Region
- Work towards building stronger clubs within the East of Scotland.
- Implement a strategic plan for hockey in order to ensure the infrastructure of the sport develops effectively
- Link between Local Authorities, Clubs, Schools and other key stakeholders in the East of Scotland
- Development of club, school and youth hockey in the East of
- Support local authorities and partners with club structures, coach education. implementing sustainable development initiatives.
- Work towards and support the KPI’s outlined within Scottish Hockey’s National Plan
Phone number: +44 (0) 7793240920
Hometown: Broughty Ferry
Lives: Broughty Ferry
Nickname if any? Giggs
Favourite TV programme/ movie? Sopranos
Favourite meal? Difficult as I’m a real foodie but steak is always a winner.
Hidden talent: Not very hidden but I love cooking.
What is your favourite song/band? Anything from In The Night Garden
Favourite holiday destination: Black Isle
Sporting hero? Tough choice but I was privileged to watch Ayrton Senna live
Notes / interesting info: I was born in Ipoh
- Premiership sets up an intriguing weekend of action
- New Communications Consultant
- Masters World Cup
- Premiership back in action
- Premiership Hockey Returns
- BRAVE Academy Coaches & Managers Wanted
- Scots finish 2nd and 3rd at School Games
- Mixed fortunes for Scots at School Games
- Scots start strongly at School Games
- Scotland squads compete at UK School Games