Name: Mark Pain
Job title: Regional Development Manager (North)
- Work towards building stronger clubs within Grampian, Highlands & Islands area
- Implement a strategic plan for hockey in order to ensure the infrastructure of the sport develops effectively
- Link between Local Authorities, Clubs, Schools and other key stakeholders in the region
- Development of club, school and youth hockey in North of Scotland.
- Support local authorities and partners with club structures, coach education. implementing sustainable development initiatives etc.
- Work towards and support the KPI’s outlined within Scottish Hockey’s Stategic Plan
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 07506 854126
Hometown: Dalbeattie, D&G
Lives: Ellon, Aberdeenshire
Hobbies: Hockey, Badminton, any sport really.
Nickname if any? Sharky
Favourite TV programme/ movie? Currently – Line of Duty / Taskmaster / LA Confidential
Favourite meal? Pizza
Hidden talent: So hidden, even I don’t know what it is……
What is your favourite song/band? U2 / Kasabian / Oasis
Favourite holiday destination: US of A
Sporting hero? My PE Teachers really inspired me to get into sport
Notes / interesting info: I won an episode of 15 to 1 while at Uni.
- Update from the Scottish Hockey Board
- Competitions update 2021-22
- David Dix-Perkin
- Scottish Hockey launches BRAVE Performance Blueprint
- Scottish Hockey launches Membership Engagement Project
- Accreditation clubs announced for 2021-22
- Scottish Masters Hockey board positions available
- Performance exemption approved for Scotland senior squads
- Scottish Hockey Members Engagement Project
- Hockey Team Managers Appointed for Birmingham 2022