Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Scottish Governing bodies collaborative approach during COVID-19 crisis
- Coaching opportunities with men's o60/o65/o70 masters squads
- Scottish Hockey AGM and elections information
- Peter Gillespie steps down as Vice President of Scottish Hockey
- Statement following latest Scottish Government Covid-19 update
- Scottish Hockey Confirm AGM date
- Management Committee proposal for season 2020/21 approved by clubs
- Inter District competitions update
- Covid-19 Phase 3 Guidance: Return to Sport and Physical Activity
- Proposed Road Map Deadline Extended