Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Sporting activity - Duke of Edinburgh funeral
- Update to Covid guidance – Friday 16 April
- Presentation to update members on Membership Engagement Project
- Grange to host Inspiring Scottish Sportswomen webinar
- Scottish Hockey Talent Pathways update
- 120th anniversary of first Scotland women’s match
- His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Short Life Working Group (SLWG) proposal online consultation
- Lead the Way members produce case study on University of Edinburgh HC’s mental health initiatives
- Scottish Hockey AGM 2021