Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Mens' World Cup Qualifiers preview - interview with Derek Forsyth
- GHK stay at the top
- Scots youngsters triumph over Malaysia
- Womens' World Cup Qualifiers Preview: Part 3
- Intro to Cancer Research UK & Fundraising Workshop - Monday 15th November 2022
- U21 Men draw 1-1 against Malaysia
- Restart a Heart: Online CPR Workshop Mon 22nd Nov. 2022
- Postponements open the door for the other sides
- Womens' World Cup Qualifiers Preview: Part 2
- Scotland's U21 Men to play two-match series v Malaysia this week