Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Covid_19 update - 30/03/2020
- Further Update on COVID-19
- Senior Schools Cup 2020 delivers tremendous action and trophy winning performances
- Update on COVID-19
- Premiership sets up an intriguing weekend of action
- COVID-19 advice
- Plenty of goals in the Scottish Cup quarter finals
- Eye-catching results in the Premiership
- Junior Schools Cup 2020 delivers action and great goals
- Big weekend as Premiership and Scottish Cup action awaits