Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Phase 1 Guidance 28th May 2020
- Hamish’s Club Pledge tour of Scotland
- Performance teamwork continues with sports science intern appointments
- Mike Doig
- Schools' Cups Completed
- Covid-19 update April 2020
- Scottish Hockey AGM moved to September
- Covid-19: Blue Sox ladies support charities through challenges
- District hockey leagues declared null and void for season 2019/20
- Easter weekend closure