Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Watsonians women do the double with Scottish Cup success
- Western Wildcats secure an incredible treble by lifting the Men’s Scottish Cup
- Seven up and Clydesdale Western are in Europe again
- New names or previous winners on the Scottish Cup trophy?
- Scottish Cup finals weekend live stream
- Men’s 4-Nations Euros test event to be held at Uddingston
- Men’s EuroHockey qualifiers to be held in Uddingston
- Under 14 Summer Festival
- Series victory for Scotland women against Wales in Altrincham
- Grange and Monarchs will play in the Premiership next season