Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- First action since March as conference gets underway
- Midland and North conferences get underway as Tayside derby starts the season
- George Guy retires from East District
- New Lead the Way group for young people
- Conference update following latest Scottish Government announcement
- First Minister's Covid-19 announcement
- Emily Dark invited to train with GB women
- Season 2020/21 update: conference hockey to start on 17 October
- Scottish Hockey competitive activity update
- Letter: spectating at training and matches