Update on COVID-19
Scottish Hockey has taken the decision to suspend all domestic hockey from 00:01 on 14 March 2020 until further notice. Friendly matches and training sessions are at the club’s discretion.
Following consultation with clubs, and in light of facilities closure and teams self-isolating, the decision has been made in the interests of the health and safety of players, match officials, and staff.
In this fast-moving environment, further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus symptoms and health advice
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- high temperature or fever
- shortness of breath
Public health advice can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS Inform.
A free helpline has been set up for people who do not have symptoms but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
For more information and advice on COVID-19, please read the following webpages:
- Super showing from GB's women who defeat India 4-1
- Clinical Germany inflict GB Men's first defeat of Tokyo 2020
- GB victories in second round of Olympic matches in Tokyo
- Victory for Scotland against Ireland at U19 GB&I 4-Nations
- Narrow defeat for GB's Women in Tokyo 2020 opener
- Scotland and Ireland battle out a goal-fest in game three of test series
- Scotland men defeated by Ireland in game two of the test series at Titwood
- Draws for Scotland against Ireland at U19 GB&I 4-Nations
- GB Men win opening match of Olympics
- Scotland and Ireland men battle out entertaining draw at Titwood