What do you want in a CEO for Scottish Hockey?
Scottish Hockey will soon begin recruitment for a new CEO, and we want to know what our members would like to see in our new CEO.
- What skills you would look for in our next CEO;
- What qualities they should have;
- What values they should demonstrate;
- What you see as their key priority.
We really want to hear from children and young people too!
Scottish Hockey is the name for the group of people who make sure hockey in Scotland is organised, safe and fun.
Scottish Hockey needs a new CEO. CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer.
The CEO is important because they have to lead all these people and help us work together to make hockey in Scotland awesome for you.
We want to know what children and young people want the new CEO to be like!
Talk to your family and friends at training and tell us what you think our CEO should be like.
- Do a drawing
- Write a story or poem
- Make a video message
- Tag us in a social media post
- Send a picture of someone you think our CEO should be like
Anyone can get involved, post your thoughts on any social media platform using #DesignYourCeo and tagging @scottishhockey
- Masters Men Over 60/65/70 Celtic Cup Training and Selection
- Walking Hockey opportunity at Inverleith
- Scottish Hockey statement following the announcement of the GB Hockey squads for the Olympic Games
- Scotland’s Sarah Robertson selected for Tokyo Olympic Games
- Tokyo Olympics
- Scotland lose close match to England at EuroHockey Championships
- Scottish Hockey Academy U17s reports against Ulster in Glasgow
- Scottish Hockey Academy U17s to play Ulster
- U14 eight-a-sides on show this weekend
- Scotland beat Italy at the EuroHockey Championships