Women’s Masters trial dates
Scottish Women’s Masters Hockey is going from strength-to-strength with increasing numbers and improving performance in all age groups. 2019 is set to be an exciting season with matches scheduled against the North of England in Durham, Home Countries, and European Cup.
Trials for all age groups (over 40,45,50,55 and 60) will be held on 21st October, 18th November, and 1st December 2018. (Please note that if you are currently aged only 39 you may be eligible to play for the over 40s team.)
An introductory newsletter including full details of times and venues for the trials is available from Jacky Burnett on [email protected]
We look forward to seeing all of the familiar faces back again but also to welcoming new players aspiring to play international masters hockey.
- Scotland U21 Women earn promotion and place in Euros final
- Scotland U21 men beat Ireland to clinch final spot and gain promotion
- Scotland U21 Men qualify from Euros Pool despite defeat to Italy
- Scotland U21 Women beat Austria to qualify for next stage in Alanya
- Scotland women beat Ireland in Stormont as Euros in Glasgow approach
- Scotland U21 men strike five to beat Russia in U21 Euros match two
- Excellent win for Scotland U21 women against Czech Republic
- Late goal gives Ireland victory over Scotland women in Stormont
- Scotland U21 men score six to beat Portugal in Euros opener
- Scotland U21 Women share points with Wales in U21 Euros opening match