Women’s Masters trial dates
Scottish Women’s Masters Hockey is going from strength-to-strength with increasing numbers and improving performance in all age groups. 2019 is set to be an exciting season with matches scheduled against the North of England in Durham, Home Countries, and European Cup.
Trials for all age groups (over 40,45,50,55 and 60) will be held on 21st October, 18th November, and 1st December 2018. (Please note that if you are currently aged only 39 you may be eligible to play for the over 40s team.)
An introductory newsletter including full details of times and venues for the trials is available from Jacky Burnett on [email protected]
We look forward to seeing all of the familiar faces back again but also to welcoming new players aspiring to play international masters hockey.
- East and West take Inter-District Titles
- Nottsport Inter-Districts kicks off at Peffermill
- Women's National League Sparks Exciting Contest
- Extra competitive season brewing in Women’s National League 1
- Scottish Cup 2018/19 gets underway!
- Mixed fortunes for title challengers in National League 1
- Women’s Masters trial dates
- National League 1 full card this weekend
- Scotland beat Belarus to secure Hockey Series qualification
- National League 1 delivers on opening weekend action