Women’s Masters trial dates
Scottish Women’s Masters Hockey is going from strength-to-strength with increasing numbers and improving performance in all age groups. 2019 is set to be an exciting season with matches scheduled against the North of England in Durham, Home Countries, and European Cup.
Trials for all age groups (over 40,45,50,55 and 60) will be held on 21st October, 18th November, and 1st December 2018. (Please note that if you are currently aged only 39 you may be eligible to play for the over 40s team.)
An introductory newsletter including full details of times and venues for the trials is available from Jacky Burnett on [email protected]
We look forward to seeing all of the familiar faces back again but also to welcoming new players aspiring to play international masters hockey.
- High scoring Sunday in National League 1
- National League 1 leaders hold on to pole position
- Scottish Hockey Development Series squads announced
- Super Series coaching staff announced
- Big games as the outdoor season nears winter break
- New GB coaching offer launched
- Success for Grange and Watsonians at U18 Club Cup
- League leaders strengthen positions at the top of the tables
- Squads announced for Super Series
- Scottish Masters Over 50 & 55 Men - Trials for upcoming 2019 Tournaments