Scottish Hockey launches iKnow Month – focussing on skills and best practice
Scottish Hockey has launched iKnow month – four weeks of evening online skills and best practice workshops in January.
These workshops will offer members the chance to know more and sharpen skills in governance; workforce development; media; changing lives; good practice; and parental engagement.
We’ll be getting in touch with coaches; presidents and vice-presidents at clubs and districts; leaders and future leaders; umpires and anyone who has previously engaged with a related programme in the past.
Check your inboxes, we’ll be sending out emails in the coming days with sign up information included in each email.
Anyone else looking to get involved can contact [email protected]
Further details on our iKnow sessions
- What do you want in a CEO for Scottish Hockey?
- AGM 2021: Applications welcome to become President; Officials Convenor; or Discipline Officer
- CALA Homes continues sponsorship of Edinburgh Hockey Club for the 13th year running
- Thunder and Lightning sweep academy series
- Scottish Hockey publishes Membership Engagement Project report
- Membership Engagement Project live stream
- Social media boycott
- Gareth Tenner joins the Scottish Hockey Board
- David Sweetman stepping down from Scottish Hockey
- Sporting activity - Duke of Edinburgh funeral