Scottish Hockey launches iKnow Month – focussing on skills and best practice
Scottish Hockey has launched iKnow month – four weeks of evening online skills and best practice workshops in January.
These workshops will offer members the chance to know more and sharpen skills in governance; workforce development; media; changing lives; good practice; and parental engagement.
We’ll be getting in touch with coaches; presidents and vice-presidents at clubs and districts; leaders and future leaders; umpires and anyone who has previously engaged with a related programme in the past.
Check your inboxes, we’ll be sending out emails in the coming days with sign up information included in each email.
Anyone else looking to get involved can contact [email protected]
Further details on our iKnow sessions
- Update from the Scottish Hockey Board
- Competitions update 2021-22
- David Dix-Perkin
- Scottish Hockey launches BRAVE Performance Blueprint
- Scottish Hockey launches Membership Engagement Project
- Accreditation clubs announced for 2021-22
- Scottish Masters Hockey board positions available
- Performance exemption approved for Scotland senior squads
- Scottish Hockey Members Engagement Project
- Hockey Team Managers Appointed for Birmingham 2022